Re: mugshots for web page? [WAS: The LilyPond Report, again!]

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: mugshots for web page? [WAS: The LilyPond Report, again!]
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 13:14:11 +0200

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 11:50 AM, Jan
Nieuwenhuizen<address@hidden> wrote:
> Yay, a new report.  Thanks!

You're welcome -- I hope I didn't betray your thoughts :-)

> Combining these 3-4 things from the report
>
> 1a --> nice photo of John and Valentin

_NICE_, really? Duh.

> 1b --> missing photo of Francisco

FWIW there's one at
http://news.lilynet.net/The-LilyPond-Report-5#outil_sommaire_5

> made me think: wouldn't it be nice to have photos of all developers/
> translators on the new authors page?

I don't know. On one hand I like the idea, on the other hand isn't
there a risk to turn into a ridiculous corporate-looking website such
as http://www.boardmember.com/ourpeople.aspx ?

Regards,
Valentin