Re: mugshots for web page? [WAS: The LilyPond Report, again!]

From: Peter Chubb
Subject: Re: mugshots for web page? [WAS: The LilyPond Report, again!]
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 09:48:42 +1000

Anthony> In message <address@hidden>, Jan
Anthony> Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden> writes
>> Or what about stealing a creative idea from
>>
>> http://www.fotosearch.com/photos-images/anonymous.html
>>
>> such as the profile.
>>
>> Greetings, Jan.

Anthony> I'd just use the picture of me by E. H. Shepard, except I
Anthony> haven't done anything to get me a place on that list. I can't
Anthony> think of anything for you, though, unless you can find a
Anthony> picture of your place on the Round Table? That might be a
Anthony> good one.

Unfortunately, E.H. Shepherd is still in copyright.
--
Dr Peter Chubb        www.nicta.com.au      peter DOT chubb AT nicta.com.au
http://www.ertos.nicta.com.au           ERTOS within National ICT Australia