Re: polymetric help

From: Andrea La Rose
Subject: Re: polymetric help
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 19:03:10 +0200

Dear Collective Wisdom,

I've almost got it! It was indeed an order of operations issue.
Despite reading the manual, I wasn't clear on this, so I made a

\version "b.l.a.h"
\layout { blah }
\header { blah }
\new Score {
        \relative c' {
                % << tells the program the staves happen simultaneously
                        \new Staff { blah }
                        \new Staff { blah }
                        \new Staff { blah }
                        \new Staff { blah }
                %first I end the simultaneous command
        %then I end the \relative command
%then I end the \new Score command

Then, if you pop into the \layout the code for
different-time-signatures-with-different-barlines-simultaneously from
the documentation:

\layout {
  \context {
    \remove "Timing_translator"