Re: polymetric help

From: Andrea La Rose
Subject: Re: polymetric help
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 19:09:38 +0200

Dear Phil,

Thanks again for your help. It was a brackets 'n' braces problem all
along! Seeing your copied example helped me see that (why that didn't
work when actually looking at the documentation, I don't know...).

I understood what the code was supposed to do, but it wasn't doing it
— because I had my brackets and braces wrong. When I tried the
alternative way (5.1.3), it worked but somehow overlooked the brackets
issue and turned into a different issue.

Now that I've repaired my formatting woes, the pdf is still a bit
wonky, but I think that will fix itself once I enter in all the parts.

cheers,
Andrea

--
http://reloadsanear.com