Re: several short pieces on one page?

From: Fidler Aoileann
Subject: Re: several short pieces on one page?
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 10:39:09 +0100 (CET)

Hello again,

That is good thanks.
Unfortunately I seem to have lost the benefit of relative c!
I have
score

{\relative c'''
\header {piece = "Les Petits Deshayes"}
{ \clef treble \key g \major \time 2/4
then the music

but it is printing an octave too low.
When I added a dash to the first note it moved up an octave but the
rest are still staying down the octave.

Can you help?

Thanks