Re: several short pieces on one page?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: several short pieces on one page?
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 10:54:37 +0100

Fidler Aoileann <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello again,
>
> That is good thanks.
> Unfortunately I seem to have lost the benefit of relative c!

You haven't.  The entire header is typeset in \relative c'''.  As it
does not contain any musical notes, this is somewhat hard to see.

> I have
> score
>
> {\relative c'''
> \header {piece = "Les Petits Deshayes"}
> { \clef treble \key g \major \time 2/4
> then the music
> }
> }

You are confusing \relative c''' with a declaration.  It is a music
function taking a music argument.  Your argument here is just the header
and nothing else.

--
David Kastrup