Re: Sample document to show music fonts

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Sample document to show music fonts
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 19:17:43 +0200

Am 19.09.2018 um 18:34 schrieb Urs Liska:
Urs, the preview you sent looks very interesting, may I ask what this will
be achieving exactly?

In a nutshell

If that post gets through (due to attachment size) you can see a very preliminary version of the font preview. It loads a template file and compiles it with the selected font. If the font doesn't have a brace font Emmentaler is used as fallback.

Now I think it's the easiest to really do this "live", and if that's the way to do it it will be trivial to provide an interface for the user to choose their own template files.

Urs