lmi

Re[2]: [lmi] Regression with wx-2.9.0-RC2

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re[2]: [lmi] Regression with wx-2.9.0-RC2
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 21:41:58 +0200

On Sat, 09 May 2009 02:39:37 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> I think the behavior of wxExecute() has changed when it is called
GC> before the wxApp::OnInit() override returns.

 Indeed, wxExecute() never returned if it was called when there was no
active event loop, thanks for finding this bug! It should be fixed (at
least LMI does start up as expected now while exec sample still seems to
work too) in r60733 (http://trac.wxwidgets.org/changeset/60733) in both
trunk and 2.9 branch so it should work correctly with final 2.9.0 release.

 Sorry for not noticing this problem when testing LMI with 2.9 myself (due
to my implicit and forgotten about use of --nfu-amnt...) and please let us
know if you find any other regressions.

 Thanks in advance!
VZ