lout-users

pie charts in Lout

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: pie charts in Lout
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:57:15 +1100

The next release of Lout will have pie charts.

If you are interested in pie charts, and especially if you are
one of the people who requested them, please take a look at

    ftp://ftp.it.usyd.edu.au/~jeff/lout/pie.ps

This is a proposed new chapter of the User's Guide covering
pie charts.  Let me have any comments on the package and
documentation asap.  I will revise them in the light of
comments and release the revised version with the next
Lout release, which should be in the next few weeks.

Jeff Kingston