Re: [Ltib] dbus for LTIB, mx27 target

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] dbus for LTIB, mx27 target
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:31:01 +0000

Hi Peter,

Using a later version of LTIB would fix this (it has a later
mkspooflinks: 3.4-2).  You could if you wanted get this from Savannah
cvs and then copy your config/platform/imx27ads directory into it,
however I can't give any guarantees with this.

For now the explicit -lz is okay if it solves your problem.

Regards, Stuart