Re: [Ltib] Help LTIB Installing

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Help LTIB Installing
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 10:47:29 +0100

Hi Dick,

You don't need to reinstall your distro. Send your host_config.log so I can see what the error is, please compress this first
(gzip host_config.log and then send as an attachement)

Regards, Stuart

Dick Tseng wrote:
Hi Stuart,

When I execute the "./ltib", it's very soon to show error that tell me to see host_config.log.
So I think it fail.
But I'll reinstall the Linux, what distribution are you suggest ?Ubuntu? Fedora ?....
Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Dick