Re: [Ltib] spec file pulling from CVS

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] spec file pulling from CVS
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 08:35:48 +0000

Hi Andrea,

Andrea Galbusera wrote:
> Stuart,
> thank you for your always valuable support! See comments below.

You're welcome

[snip]

> I'm giving it a test. It works as expected now, except from the clobber
> warning not being displayed when you run with -m prep twice. It's just
> returning with an error. I think you have to fix the warn-related test
> too:
>
>> # Don't allow scbuild/scdeploy of host rpms
>> if($cf->{hostinst} || $cf->{mode} ne 'buildrpms') {
>>      warn(<<TXT) unless $tok->{version} eq 'local';

Can you check that you do not have any local edits (cvs -nq up).  That
section should now read:

                # Don't allow scbuild/scdeploy of host rpms
                if($cf->{hostinst} || $cf->{mode} ne 'buildrpms') {
                    warn(<<TXT);

Cowardly refusing to clobber existing directory:
 $cf->{rpmdir}/BUILD/$tok->{pkg_dir_name}
Remove this by hand if you really want to rebuild this package from scratch

TXT
                    $cf->{pkg_build_failures} .= "$sn ";
                    return;
                }

As you can see, the clobber warning is not conditioned on 'local' any
more and should work.  In fact I tried this with your .spec file.

If it still doesn't work correctly for you, please:

   * confirm you don't have any local edits
   * post the actual failure output