[Ltib] Announce nightly autobuilder results

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: [Ltib] Announce nightly autobuilder results
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:56:35 +0000

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that starting today Zee2 will be making
our nightly autobuild results for LTIB available.  These include a
variety of platforms/packages and give an easy way to track build
failures over time (e.g. as things get checked-in etc).

Each day a summary of results will be automatically posted to the list.
Full build details and an archive of older results will be available
by going to http://www.zee2.com/ and clicking on:
        Resources/Autobuilder Results

If you have any suggestions/comments about these results, please let me
know.  They should appear around 1900 UK time each day.  Note that
Monday-Friday is a delta build and on Saturday a full build from scratch
is run.

We hope this will be useful.  If you'd like to show your support, please
take a look around our site and encourage your colleagues to do the
same.  Furthermore, if anyone can provide a link to our site from
theirs, that would be greatly appreciated.