RE: FW: [Ltib] Qtopia on LPC3250

From: Kevin Wells
Subject: RE: FW: [Ltib] Qtopia on LPC3250
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 17:54:22 +0100

Hi Stuart,

> I didn't see the patch you mention?, is this something I should put into
> CVS?  should I wait until Chris can confirm if this fixes his build issue.

Thanks, let's wait for Chris to get it up and running on his board before
placing it in cvs; just in case I need to make more edits.

Here is the current patch as applied to dist/lfs-5.1/qtopia/qtopia.spec

93c93,97
       export EXTRA_QTE_CONFIG="-tslib"
---
       export EXTRA_QTE_CONFIG=
       if [ -n "$PKG_QTOPIA_WANT_TSLIB" ]
       then
              export EXTRA_QTE_CONFIG="-tslib"
       fi

I might also need to apply this the ea3250 and fdi3250 cases in the spec.

thanks,
Kevin