Re: [Ltib] Ltib patch for lighttpd

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Ltib patch for lighttpd
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:03:57 +0100

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the info.  I've checked in changes to cover all 3 package.

Note also I've fixed xfsprogs, the spec file was incorrectly using the
rpm package name xfs (changed to xfsprogs).  Also the binaries are now
in /usr/sbin not /usr/bin.

NOTE to ALL: if you have previously build xfsprogs, de-select it and
rebuild to remove it before updating and re-enabling it.  If you do this
the bogus package name will be removed from the rpm database (and
contents).

Regards, Stuart