[Ltib] compilling own code

From: aydemir kala
Subject: [Ltib] compilling own code
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 10:57:15 +0300

Hi,

I understood the reason of problem ctrl +C not working after i add some pkgs. That is becasue after adding pkgs my /etc/inittab file changed. it gives job to wrong tty.
i changed the line as /sbin/getty  115200 /dev/console vt100 and problem solved.

Today, I am a bit confused about how can i compile my own hello.c file using LTIB.

a simple code is

#include <stdio.h>
void main()
{
printf("Hello\n");
}

First of all
i have to use stdio.h library of ARM ea313x platform so this is probably inside the ltib. so i have to give path <stdio.h> like <rpm/BUILD/stdio.h>
but i am not sure. That is one of my question?

Secondly,
Let me assume that i have correctly give the path of library header file. Now i have a hello.c file and wanna cross compile it. What must i do?

Thanks

Aydemir