Re: [Ltib] host side questions

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] host side questions
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 19:13:53 +0000

Hi Aaron,

Avoid the hacks if you can, remember the host /opt/ltib stuff is shared
for all LTIB instance and _all_ versions, so backward compatibility is
important.  So adding something is okay, but changing versions need to
be carefully considered.

To add/remove something to the host config:

./ltib --hostcf --configure

Regards, Stuart