lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] LWIP and LWIPv6 projects

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] LWIP and LWIPv6 projects
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:26:43 +0100

I haven't had a look at the LWIPv6 sources yet, but given Ivan's current efforts on lwIP + IPv6, it might be worth checking if we could share lwIP's core code, wouldn't it?

Given the documentation, the main difference should be additional protocols and API functions. If it's like that, it might make sense to cooperate on part of the code...

Simon