lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LPC2468+lwIP+FreeRTOS+GCC

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LPC2468+lwIP+FreeRTOS+GCC
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 21:23:32 +0100

Erik Ekman wrote:
At my company we used an LPC2368 with GCC and our own simple os, with
working lwIP 1.2.0. We have since moved on to an ARM9, but the code is
still there.

We dont use an RTOS, so it is all raw api and NO_SYS=1. I dont think I
can give you complete running code but I can probably share the netif
implementation.
The cc.h file should not be that different from the unix port available in contrib if a platform uses gcc.

Simon