lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] 0MQ, MQTT and RabbitMQ

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] 0MQ, MQTT and RabbitMQ
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 12:05:59 -0300

Hi,
I contributed the transport abstraction for the Packet libraries for MQTT and MQTT-SN in Paho for embedded. I've been working on the transport for MQTT-SN to use the lwIP RAW API, which seemed to be working, but I didn't submit them to Paho.
I can post it if you or anyone else are willing to try it and comment.
MQTT is perhaps more involved as it requires a permanent connection and that is probably not very embedded, but I plan to write examples for MQTT anyway, it is just that I'll be more likely using MQTT-SN and time is a scarce resource these days.

Paho:
        org.eclipse.paho.mqtt.embedded-c
        org.eclipse.paho.mqtt-sn.embedded-c