lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP delays outgoing TCP packets by up to 500ms

From: Pîrvu Mihai
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP delays outgoing TCP packets by up to 500ms
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 18:36:15 +0300

Again, it's probably not be the wrong approach, it's just what I've been told on this thread:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lwip-users/2016-06/msg00055.html

Since it worked for me at that moment, I just let it like that, and reading the responses here confirms that it's the correct approach if you don't want to wait for the delay.

Mihai