lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP delays outgoing TCP packets by up to 500ms

From: Jakub Schmidtke
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP delays outgoing TCP packets by up to 500ms
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 10:59:46 -0400

I think you might have missed reading the documentation: tcp_write enqueue data, tcp_outout tries to send it. You always have to call both.

I actually found the recommended call flow on wiki (Here: http://lwip.wikia.com/wiki/Raw/TCP ) after Mihai mentioned using tcp_output().
And yes, I haven't fully read the docs/wiki yet, since I am trying to fix existing code written by someone else - who must have missed that...

However, Mihai mentions that calling tcp_output() might be the wrong approach... Is it really?

Thanks!