lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] raw API

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] raw API
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 20:01:00 +0200

A480G wrote:
but I got a replie that with RAW API streaming packages
cannot be achieved

Really? I must have missed that, because its not true and I would have opposed :-) You'll have to understand that the raw api is callback-style, not sequential, but once you
understood how it works, you can of course stream packets using the raw api!

OR should I proceed to Netconn API or Socket API.

Given your understanding up to now, it's probably best to use the socket api. You can use any socket api application and it just should work with lwIP, provided you set up lwipopts.h
correctly.

Simon