lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] raw API

From: Noam Weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] raw API
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 17:54:11 +0000

Hi,

I do not know who answered you but there should be no problems streaming data with RAW API.

RAW API is faster but trickier to handle. If you know what you are doing take a working module

and use it. If you do not have experience in TCP IP you may start with Socket API as it is safer

and you can get lots of examples.

BR,

Noam.