LYNX-DEV Looking for Java/Javascript Lynx

From: Robert S. Silver
Subject: LYNX-DEV Looking for Java/Javascript Lynx
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 11:21:04 -0500 (EST)

I heard you were very knowlegable about the text based browser LYNX.
Perhaps you can help me here!!!

Do you know if there is a version of Lynx that supports:
JAVA and /or Javascript??

I heard that Cookies are supported but I would appreciate it if you
could tell me what version supports Java and or Javascript or even the
dreaded VBscript and or ActiveX objects. Non graphical dumb terminal based of

I was under the impression such a version of lynx exists. If so
can you tell me what to get and where to get  it??

Rob Silver