Re: lynx-dev Lynx, colors and VT100

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx, colors and VT100
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 06:48:39 -0400 (EDT)

If an emulator provides color support, it isn't really a vt100 emulator
any more.  It can perhaps use a vt100's terminfo/termcap attributes, for
the most part.  But it is more accurately either a subset or a full vt330 or
higher emulator, since no vt100 that I ever saw had color - one can't claim
to emulate something that never existed...
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>
<URL:> <*> O- "No one is what he seems."