mailman

Re: Missing emails

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: Missing emails
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 15:10:19 -0600

Hello Ervin,

Ervin Hegedüs wrote:
> (I've pleased read you're a HAM too - it's great! :))

Yes!  I am KF0UW in Fort Collins, Colorado.  For a good time you may
have listened to our "local" radio station WWV before.  :-)

> > By default Google's Gmail does not show you your own emails.  This is
> > surprising to me but note that I don't use Gmail so don't expect me to
> > defend it.  I briefly tried to find the Google FAQ entry on it but was
> > not successful.
> [...]
>
> I know all what you wrote.

Oh good.  But then it wasn't that?  Oh well.  I thought for certain
that it sounded exactly like that problem.  I am glad you are already
very familiar with it.  But if that isn't the problem then I have no
additional help.  Sorry.

> So, then I thought may be there is some problem...
> (hint: may be the Google notices, that two e-mails are same, and
> just the first will be showed...?)

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?  The Shadow knows!"

Unfortunately I have no additional information to provide.  Karl gave
a good look into things in his message.  There isn't anything more
available to provide.

Bob
73 ES CUL DE KF0UW