mibble-users

[Mibble-users] generic agent using snmp4j,mibbler

From: Padala
Subject: [Mibble-users] generic agent using snmp4j,mibbler
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 03:02:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi
As per my knowledge,Mibbler is used to parse the MIBs, but we can not get stub code to use with SNMP4j agent API. Please tell me if i am wrong.How can I use mibbler to generate stubcode from a MIB and that can be used with SNMP4j?

Could anyone tell me exactly what mibbler API  is useful for? My intention is to develop generic snmp agent.Please guide me in this regard.

I would appreciate ur help.

Thanks in advance