mibble-users

RE: [Mibble-users] snmp agent simulator

From: 苏卫权
Subject: RE: [Mibble-users] snmp agent simulator
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 17:56:02 +0800

Hi,

If you want develop a general snmp manager you can use the mibble api to browse the mib tree and use snmp4j to get/set the snmp agent.

Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 02:17:27 -0800
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden

Hi EOIAE

I thank you for your information. As per my knowledge,Mibbler is used to parse the MIBs ,but we can not get stubcode to use with SNMP4j API.Please tell me if i am wrong.How can I use mibbler to generate stubcode from a MIB and that can be used with SNMP4j?

Coudl u tell me exactly what for mibbler API  is useful?

I would appreciate ur help.

Thanks in advance

ËÕÎÀȨ <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
you can find free snmp agent simlutators(such as ireason). Those simulators can import the mib file, send the request and display the response.If you do want to develop snmp agent I think you should develop by your self using snmp4j and mibble API.