Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] failed gtk installation

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] failed gtk installation
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 22:24:50 +0200

super pollo <address@hidden> schrieb:
> 2010/10/24 super pollo <address@hidden>:
> >
> > are you saying that in some future there will be a complete deb
> > archive available? that would be cool!
>
> and another cool thing would be a python-dev package!

I'm not sure, but it seems that you somehow misunderstood
what mingw-cross-env really is, and why it is what it
(currently) is.

However, if you really see a way to improve support for Debian
and/or Python development with an acceptable amount of work,
feel free to propose your concrete ideas.

Greets,
Volker

--
Volker Grabsch