Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.16 - Repeated Final

From: Gregory Smith
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.16 - Repeated Final Test
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:04:43 -0400 (EDT)

Revision:       1340:f0ce5f836619
System:         Fedora 13 (Goddard) i686
NSIS excluded?  no
Success?        yes
Log file:       -

Revision:       1340:f0ce5f836619
System:         Fedora 13 (Goddard) x86_64
NSIS excluded?  yes
Success?        yes
Log file:       -

Also, could you add this command to the documentation for Fedora:

yum install autoconf automake bash bison bzip2 cmake flex gcc-c++ intltool make sed libtool openssl-devel patch perl pkgconfig scons yasm unzip wget xz

This will install the required libraries.

Gregory