Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] How to force a re-build

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] How to force a re-build
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 15:39:59 +0100

Richard Shann schrieb:
> Thank you for this - unfortunately, triggering the rebuild by these
> methods also triggers a fresh download (since I have altered the tar.gz
> file and it checks the checksum I guess).

So you should either update the checksum - which is, however, only
meant for real version updates. There's "make update-checksum-denemo"
for that.

Or, you could provide a patch (src/denemo-fixes.patch) instead
of providing a new tarball.

Also note that for development, you should first ensure that
it works for manual calling of ./configure and make. It doesn't
make sense to integrate it into MXE as src/denemo.mk until you
were able to make it run "by hand".

Regards,
Volker

--