Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] How to force a re-build

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] How to force a re-build
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 16:36:33 +0000

Thanks for all the helpful replies - I think that has given me plenty of
ammunition to speed up the turn around. Incidentally, we are now (I feel
sure) within a nat's whisker of getting Denemo built correctly on mxe.
Only the static linking of normally dynamically loaded guile modules
remains. Thanks for the great support!

Richard