Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] SDL2 release candidates

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] SDL2 release candidates
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 15:14:41 +1000

On 28/07/2013, at 3:31 PM, Tony Theodore <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 27/07/2013, at 6:54 PM, Martin Gerhardy <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> attached are the release candidates for sdl2 and some related libs. Feedback
>> would be welcome.
>
> Hi Martin,
>
> Now that the release is done, I'd say you should merge these into the master
> branch sooner rather than later.

Well done! You've been working on these for a long time and it's good to see
they're almost done.

It's seems there has been a new "release" with the same package versions, so
the checksums needed to be updated:

https://github.com/mxe/mxe/commit/28fdfa16cc2654ba25a1e529fa9587c32c405896

After this, the sdl2_net test program fails to build and needs "-std=c99
-lws2_32 -liphlpapi" to build:

https://github.com/mxe/mxe/commit/5d2e603c5d53d92e32a7434cee4b3d7c235b1b06

Ideally, the extra libs should be picked up by pkg-config.

Cheers,

Tony