Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] SDL2 release candidates

From: Martin Gerhardy
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] SDL2 release candidates
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 10:53:34 +0200

Am 03.08.2013 07:14, schrieb Tony Theodore:
On 28/07/2013, at 3:31 PM, Tony Theodore <address@hidden> wrote:

On 27/07/2013, at 6:54 PM, Martin Gerhardy <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

attached are the release candidates for sdl2 and some related libs. Feedback
would be welcome.
Hi Martin,

Now that the release is done, I'd say you should merge these into the master
branch sooner rather than later.
Well done! You've been working on these for a long time and it's good to see
they're almost done.

It's seems there has been a new "release" with the same package versions, so
the checksums needed to be updated:

https://github.com/mxe/mxe/commit/28fdfa16cc2654ba25a1e529fa9587c32c405896

After this, the sdl2_net test program fails to build and needs "-std=c99 -lws2_32
-liphlpapi" to build:

https://github.com/mxe/mxe/commit/5d2e603c5d53d92e32a7434cee4b3d7c235b1b06

Ideally, the extra libs should be picked up by pkg-config.

Cheers,

Tony

Thanks for taking care of it. I will write some test programs and update everything once the final versions are there. That would be round about in two weeks.

Martin.