Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Tutorial buglet?

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Tutorial buglet?
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 00:39:11 +1000

On 07/08/2013, at 2:38 PM, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

>> It would be great if you could provide a patch (or a pull request)
>> that adds some of the missing symlinks.
>
> Attached.  Note that the stress lies on `some' since I've only
> installed a relatively small subset of the provided mxe packages.

It appears there are at least 20 more[1] - surely these must just be legacy
scripts that have been superseded by pkg-config? Do we want to enable these and
ensure they are configured correctly for static builds? Has anyone noticed any
problems before?

Cheers,

Tony

[1] ls -1 usr/i686-pc-mingw32/bin/*config | sed  s,usr.*bin/,, | grep -Fxv "`ls
-1 usr/bin/*config | sed s,usr.*mingw32-,,` | tr '\n' ' '"