Re: [Mldonkey-users] Some features and debianization

From: Frank Scherthan
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Some features and debianization
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 21:25:55 +0200

Goswin Brederlow schrieb:
Hi,

I just posted a patch to http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/index.php
First of all, I like a lot of the features. Seems to be a good way to find better sources, but the link you post here is wrong:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?group=mldonkey

or to go ther direct:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?func=detailpatch&patch_id=553&group_id=1409

or to see the patch right away:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/download.php?id=553

I would like to see these features in CVS , but I also would like to have a mechanism (config) to toggle the changes on/off...

Taros666