Re: Re[2]: [Mldonkey-users] Some features and debianization

From: Goswin Brederlow
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Mldonkey-users] Some features and debianization
Date: 06 Oct 2002 09:07:26 +0200

Falk Hueffner <address@hidden> writes:

> Goswin Brederlow <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Out of my currently 500 files there are only 2 still waiting to be
> > seen completly and they are <2days old.
>
> That would indicate that the problem of dead files isn't really
> noticeable, though, which also questions the usefullness of the
> patch...

Its just that I deleted all files that I havent seen for 50 days and
that have that one chunk missing and all others very frequent (like 20
or more times).

Actually the variance of how frequent each chunk is could be a good
indicator as well. If a lot of sources have the same chunks and a few
noone has its likely to be a broken file.

MfG
        Goswin