Re: [Mldonkey-users] donkey servers

From: Ralf Schmitt
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] donkey servers
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 22:02:11 +0200

Hello mldonkey-users,

  thanks for the hint with the gui! I used the telnet interface all
  time.

> I set this to 15886 and opened my firewall for
> 15886/udp. Up to now I thought that was enough to be
> not firewalled on overnet.

  Yes that should be enough! My problem was that I thought mldonkey
  would have a default port for overnet so I mapped this port to
  mldonkey in my router and didn't realized that mldonkey randomly
  generates a port on startup when there are no ini files.
  But when you set the port manually afterwards to your firewall settings
  everything should be allright.

--
mfG
Ralf Schmitt                          mailto:address@hidden