[Mldonkey-users] Hello to all of this List and a first Question

From: Axel Gruber
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Hello to all of this List and a first Question
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 09:45:34 +0200

Hello List-Users,

I´m new on this list so pleas forgive me if my questions are asked some
time ago...

I use ML-Donkey since 3 Weeks - and i like to say "thank you" to the Programmer
for this great tool.

At the first days everything works fine i have downloaded some big files
(400-700MB)
and it works pretty well. I had DL-Rates between 10 and 50KB/s

But since 2 Weeks i can´t download any files complete and only Datarates between
0.9 and 6kb/s.

I also noticed that mldonkey kills my complete Internet-Connection and the whole
SERVER. (takes all resources)

So i thought it´s a misconfiguration of mine - so:

Some days ago i have deleted the whole directory and made a new installation
of MLDonkey (newest Version) but i still have same problems:
(MLdonkey runs at the SERVER wich is Fileserver and DSL-Router - PIII650 384MB
Memory)

- Mldonkey kills the complete Internet-Connection + CPU-Power + Memory of this
Machine
        "TOP" show^s:   R    98.1  78,3   311:11 mldonkey

- If i delete the SERVER.INI mldonkey takes some "new SERVERS" from web and
connect
  immediatly to 3 or more SERVERS - after some time the SERVERS.INI grow up to
  over 14000 SERVERS and then mldonkey don´t connect to any server then i also
  have no downloading of files (only very small parts)

I like to ask if i make something wrong ? Or is this a BUG ?

I would not ask - but at the first time of the installation i have realy
good DL-Rates and success - but now since 2 Weeks i don´t get 1 file complete...

Perhaps anyone can help me ?

CU

Axel

PS: i get many of this error-Messages in the log:

Exception sendto failed: Connection refused in udp_send
Exception sendto failed: Connection refused in sendto
ADDR_INET (80.133.106.66, 4665)
Exception sendto failed: Connection refused in udp_send
Exception sendto failed: Connection refused in sendto
ADDR_INET (217.0.110.49, 4666)
Exception sendto failed: Connection refused in udp_send
Exception sendto failed: Connection refused in sendto
ADDR_INET (217.83.192.123, 4666)
Exception sendto failed: Connection refused in udp_send
Exception sendto failed: Connection refused in sendto
ADDR_INET (217.233.198.174, 4666)
Exception sendto failed: Connection refused in udp_send
Exception sendto failed: Connection refused in sendto
ADDR_INET (217.228.15.245, 4666)