[Mldonkey-users] Mldonkey and anonymity

From: axzv59
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Mldonkey and anonymity
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 12:43:06 +0200

Hi,

I had been using mldonkey for a few monthes but i stopped because
here in France, some providers had threaten their customers, even if
I think this a more due to kazaa than the edonkey network. I really
regret this because mldonkey is so great and to continue to read this
mailing list always give me temptation to restart my P2P activity ( I
was about 1.5Go per day :-) ). So I'd like to know if there's a way
to protect mldonkey users : something that make difficult for
providers to detect P2P activity.
I think anonymity is really and will be really more and more a
problem regarding to future laws. So i don't understand why this not
more considerate by mldonkey developpers.

axzv59