Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Imminent release...

From: William Uther
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Imminent release...
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 23:35:14 +1000

On 02/08/2007, at 9:41 PM, Richard Levitte wrote:

In message <address@hidden> on Thu, 02 Aug 2007 12:54:10 +0200, Patrick Georgi <address@hidden> said:

patrick> Notice, that the Solaris build is mostly broken because of
patrick> one corner case in mtn clone, which doesn't look too serious.

Maybe that test should xfail on Solaris then, so we know that this is
an expected failure (or in other words, a registered bug that needs to
be fixed ;-)).

That sounds reasonable. It already xfails on windows there. I just committed the change to make it xfail on solaris (I hope - hard to test without solaris).

Be well,

Will          :-}