[Monotone-devel] Re: Imminent release...

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Imminent release...
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 15:08:49 +0200

Richard Levitte wrote:
> lapo> Also, from 5 to 25 august I will be distracted by sand, sea and
> lapo> sun, so I can update cygwin package and freebsd port only if
> lapo> imminent is "today or tomorrow" =)
>
> Quite honestly, with monotone only provingly working on the free
> Unixen, I'm still ambivalent.

As far as Cygwin goes, I'd say it works enough to be released.
Please consider that the first type "make test" was even *tried* on
CygWin was by Justin during the summit...

I do agree that it would be better to be stricter (from now on), but a
0.36 release "with 6 broken tests" would not be a "regression" from the
cygwin package point of view.

    Lapo