Re: [Monotone-devel] automate inventory

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] automate inventory
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 21:58:16 -0600

I vaguely recall some mention of a restricted inventory case where only
one side of a rename was listed in the inventory. Is there a test for
this? Is it still a problem?

I wonder if this case is the one that is fixed in the
net.venge.monotone.experiment.restricted_rosters branch. BTW, has anyone
looked at this branch? I think it's an improvement and fixes a couple of
invariant failures. Please see my earlier emails for details.

Cheers,
Derek