[Monotone-devel] speed of "mtn ls branches"

From: Tony Tung
Subject: [Monotone-devel] speed of "mtn ls branches"
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 19:35:15 -0800

Hi,

I just downloaded monotone 0.38, and I found the command "mtn ls branches" to take a lot longer than the previous version I was using (0.35). Since I kept the old binary around, I did some timing with the two binaries, same database. 0.35 takes 0.023s to complete the operation while 0.38 takes 0.22s. Any idea why that might be happening?

Thanks,
Tony