Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for a release

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for a release
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 09:04:38 -0700

FYI, since the Debian translation teams have been very prompt about
translating the extra messages used by the "monotone-server" package
(this provides init.d scripts and so on for running a monotone
server), I've asked them for help with the more out-of-date
translations -- es, fr, ja, pt_BR.  I hope this doesn't step on
anyone's toes.  I doubt they will be able to do anything by Friday,
regardless.

zw