myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] seeking volunteers for testing this week

From: David De Roure
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] seeking volunteers for testing this week
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 15:54:44 +0000

Hello

I’m pleased to let everyone know that the development team delivered the next version of myexperiment for Halloween(!)last week and we’re currently testing it – to use a local UK phrase we “lit the blue touchpaper” yesterday (November 5th) and opened it up to a small group of users in order to give it a workout before widening access.

We have one more phase of closed user testing now, while the development team is finishing things off, and we plan to open it up to this list on Monday next week, when the development team will be available to support it.

If any of you would like to help with testing, please could you email me (reply to this message) and I’ll give you details – your help is much appreciated!  We need people to try it out between now and end of Thursday.

Thanks

-- Dave