myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment open beta is now live

From: Duncan Hull
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment open beta is now live
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:15:11 +0000

hi dave

David De Roure wrote:

We are pleased to announce to everyone on myexperiment-discuss that myExperiment has officially moved to open beta. We did the DNS update yesterday afternoon so www.myexperiment.org <http://www.myexperiment.org> is now live.

Looks good, some early feedback from people here at MIB.

[1] Can / should myExperiment also build a Facebook app* (not a group)? This wouldn't duplicate myExperiment functionality but would provide some subset of it. [2] Is there a myExperiment API (I remember this came up before with the Google widget stuff)
[3] Is there API documentation anywhere?

I think these questions might have been asked before, but I wasn't around to hear the answers...

Duncan

*http://www.facebook.com/apps/

--
Duncan Hull