myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] RE: myExperiment open beta is now live

From: David De Roure
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] RE: myExperiment open beta is now live
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 22:11:05 +0000

Hi Duncan

Yes to all of those - these and others are on the FAQ on the main page of
wiki.myexperiment.org

If there are any volunteers to work with us to do the facebook app that would
be great - we'll certainly help!  And we're happy to help anyone working with
the API - there has already been some community development.  Google gadgets
too.

-- Dave