nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] polished git repo

From: Mike Frysinger
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] polished git repo
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 13:35:59 -0400

On 29 Mar 2016 10:51, Chris Allegretta wrote:
> Hey Mike, how are we looking for a transition on 4/1?  If there are
> steps you'd like me to take (aside from the website etc updates) just
> say the word.

should be fine.  i just refreshed the repo.

> Oh, what path should I be putting in the website info for the new git
> path - is it http://git.savannah.gnu.org/r/nano.git for the website
> and git://git.sv.gnu.org/nano.git for checkouts?

this is the web viewable url:
        http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/nano.git

and this is the clone url:
        git://git.sv.gnu.org/nano.git

the other http url you pasted is for `git clone` via the http protocol

looks like i can't do a force push to rewrite the history of the master
branch, nor can i delete it.  not sure what the admin panel shows.
-mike